Policy of rewarded ads on that you should know
The reason that the policy on advertising forms is always shared by Netlink with publishers is that if you violate any of the policies set out by Google, it is very likely that you will be restricted from displaying ads. advertise or may be banned from running ads under your account. Getting punished from Google is all unintended and if these basic mistakes can be avoided, then why not? In this article, you will learn more about the types of rewarded ad formats, and the special policies specific to each of them.
Rewarded ads are generally divided into two types: Rewarded ads and rewarded interstitial ads. These two types of advertising have common policies in the case of ads served through Google products:
- Advertising rewards are only transacted between publishers and users. Google does not issue or verify any rewards.
- Any form of asking others to click on an ad, buy a click, or deceive to get a click is not allowed. This is also not acceptable when publishers offer to pay users or promise to donate money to third parties to ask users to view ads or perform searches, post misleading images, mistakenly next to individual ads.
- Publishers may not use words like "support us" or similar words to imply that the user's viewing of an ad will directly benefit the publisher.
- Placement of rewarded advertising in user flows in the form of monetary compensation or other forms of incentive redeemable for remuneration (including gift cards, coupons for commodities or cryptocurrencies) are also not allowed.
- Each ad on rewarded inventory must be offered separately.
- Regarding unavailable rewards: Publishers are not allowed to place Google ads in inventory when:
- Regarding random rewards: Publishers that place Google ads in the rewarded inventory can offer random rewards, as long as they must disclose the probability of receiving the reward to the user.
- Reward Description Requirements: Publishers placing Google ads in rewarded inventory are required to clearly and accurately provide the following information:
Rewarded ad format-specific policies:
- This is the specific policy for rewarded ads with the general policies mentioned above:
+ Only serve rewarded ads when the user confirms the choice to watch the ad to receive the reward. Users must choose to see each rewarded ad and not automatically see rewarded ads.
Rewarded interstitial-specific policies:
- In addition to the general rewarded advertising policies, here are the rewarded interstitial policies that must be followed:
+ Follow interstitial guidelines for recommended and disallowed interstitial implementations
+ Each rewarded interstitial must have a clear and not obscured intro screen
+ The introductory screen must clearly describe the reward
+ Referrals must give the user time to learn about the reward, and the user must be given enough time to choose whether or not to see this ad at the user's discretion.
+ The rewarded interstitial referral decoration must be clearly visible to the user having the choice of or from viewing the ad, displayed unobscured
Hopefully, these policies will help publishers avoid penalties from Google that do not understand the form of rewarded advertising.
If you have any questions about the policies and how to solve the problem, please contact us via email: email@example.com for better support from online advertising experts.
quảng cáo tặng thưởng
chính sách quảng cáo tặng thưởng
rewarded video ads
policy of rewarded video ads
Google Ad Exchange
Google Ad Man
policy for rewarded video ads
rewarded video ads
chính sách quảng cáo nhận thưởng
chính sách quảng cáo
quảng cáo nhận thưởng
AdX for mobile in app
MMO on app
Monetize on app
Google Ad Exchange
google ad manager